Custom landout file generator
What happens when you click Send request
You will receive an e-mail the following day containing the results
of your request. This starts with the details you entered when making
- If the file generator didn't like any of the values you entered,
you will receive a report describing what needs to be changed.
Fix these and submit a new request.
- Note: If you didn't enter your address in the last box
or it is incorrect, then you will not receive a response.
- If no errors were found, you should receive an e-mail containing
- A report showing the options you selected together with
processing details. these will tell you if your Home trigraph
was recognised or not, add some runtime statistics and a list
of excluded landout sites together with the reason for each
- A .dat or .cup file containing the landout
field's basic details in waypoint format.
NOTE: if the landout field is at a BGA waypoint, its
basic details will be in the BGA turnpoint file and not in
- A .txt file containing additional details about each
This is the Waypoint Notes file used by XCSoar and LK8000.
Other navigation systems may use it as well.
The information in this file is formatted ready for these
navigation programs to display.
It covers radio frequencies, runway sizes and surface types
plus any site-specific contact details, obstacles and
It also contains a line, used by XCSoar and LK8000, that
identifies one of the landout fields or BGA turnpoints as your
- The BGA turnpoint file that was used as input to the landout
This will be in the same format, .dat or .cup,
as the basic landout field details file.