Updating KRT2 stored frequencies
- In edit mode, first select the memory location number you want to
use for a new frequency or to change.
- Edit the name.
- Press the MEMORY button again to put the KRT2 into Edit mode.
'Edit' should appear beneath the frequency name and the cursor
should highlight the first character.
- Use the DUAL and AUD buttons to scroll left and right along the
name to select the character you want to change.
Turn the knob to select the letter you want at this position.
- Press the flip-flop button to 'save' the name.
- Edit the frequency.
- Go back into memory edit by pressing MEMORY to re-select the
- Press the MEMORY button followed by the FREQ button to put the
frequency into edit mode. The cursor high-lights the first part of
the frequency to be changed.
- Turn the knob to select the desired number and press the AUD
button to move to the next part of the frequency to be changed.
- When the correct frequency is showing, press the flip-flop button.
- Press the MEMORY button followed by the flip-flop button to
save the details. 'Saved' should flash up beneath the frequency
name for about a second to confirm that the frequency was saved.